domingo, 5 de agosto de 2012

Because I miss you - Jung YongHwa

(En Arpegio)


[Verso1]
C                G
I see it all everyday
Am7   Em       C
Same sky and same place
  F               Em              Am
One thing differents that you're not here
   Dm                         G
O no longer see your face


C                 G
I want to forget it all
    Am7     Em               C
Pretend to move on but then
   F          Em               Am
Memories of you keep haunting me
   Dm                     G
I just wanna smile again


[Coro]
C                                  G
Missing you missing you so
  Am                             Em
It's all because I miss you so
           F                  C
Everyday I say your name
             Dm                                     G
Always wishing that things were the same


C                                      G
Please let me see you right now
  Am                                  Em
I just want to see you right now
      F                        Em
Everyday I say your name
             Dm                              G
Hoping you will be with me one day
            C
Like today


[Verso2]
I thought that I had let you go
But now I know it's all wrong
I just can't, no I can't live this way
You know I'm not really that strong


[[Coro]]


[Distinto]
F                     E
Day and day I just can't help
 Am
feeling this way
Dm
But there's one thing
         G
I will say


[Coro2]
I love you I love you so
Can you hear me
Saranghaeyo
Even though
I let you go
You have left
and now you'll know


Forgive me forgive me please
Can you hear me
I am sorry
Now you're gone
What can I do?
I'll keep singing these
sweet words to you
I love you


VERSIÓN EN INGLES:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario