sábado, 4 de agosto de 2012

Star - CNBLUE (Kang MinHyuk)


C - C

C
Star that is shining in the sky
Am
Star that shines far away from me
F                                               G
Seems like you came down to my heart
C
Star that engraving in my heart
Am
Star that always shines in my heart
F                                G
I think that it might be you

[Bridge]
Am               G             F
So can you hear a trembling voice?
G
Oh star
Am                G             F
And can you feel my passionate heart?
    G
You're my star

[Chorus]
         C
From a very long time ago
     E                                                        F
I know you are the love that I've been dreaming of
  Dm                     G
Let us always be together

        C   
Even if time is passing by
    E
I hope that you will
                                 F
Always shine on the same place
    Dm                           G
My heart will only give to you

COVER EN INGLES :) 


Pd: Aunque ella use capo, no lo uses ;)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario